Introduction and Welcome

Welcome to "Guy Reviews Romances" blog, where I, a guy, reviews a ton of romances. Yes, I read them.

This is an extension of my voracious reading appetite. I generally read two to three books a day, of all genres. I wish to understand what makes romance so... irresistible, that it comprises of ONE THIRD of all published fiction in the US.

Many of these reviews are also posted on my Amazon review page.

Every once in a while, I may lament on certain insights I have gained.
Guy Reviews Romance is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates

Comments