Introduction

I am Meeting Robert Kiyosaki Next Week!



Welcome to Rich Dad (tm) Observations, a blog about one guy's path toward financial freedom, and the insights he has gained from various sources, including the Rich Dad (tm) products from Mr. Robert Kiyosaki's company.

The one guy is me, Kasey Chang, currently 39, in a nearly dead-end job, but have a bit of time to get out of the rat race.

There are some things in Rich Dad Poor Dad that I do not completely agree with, but most of Mr. Kiyosaki's advice are sound, and simple to understand. I was able co-relate lot of what I learned with a lot of personal experience and other teachers for even fuller insights.

As this is a discussion about various things in Rich Dad (tm) books, I will have to discuss some of the contents of the books. I will try to link to the books in question.

The blog has a lot of advice on various investment related topics, from motivation to stock picking, from entrepreneurship to company re-engineering, and more. So stay tuned.

There will be two postings per week, unless something really messes up my schedule. 

-----
Book mentioned:
Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
-----
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Guy Reviews Romance is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates

Comments